SCHEDULE: PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY, THE DOORS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 9:00 AM.
- ALL DIVISIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON Saturday, May 20, 2023.
- Weigh-ins: 9-10:00 AM
- Rules Meeting: 10:00 AM
- Matches start: 11:00 AM
- ESTIMATED 11 AM - $500 Special Division and Youth divisions
- ESTIMATED 12:00 PM - Men's Gi Divisions and Women's divisions
- ESTIMATED 01:00 PM - Men's No-Gi Divisions
- ESTIMATED END TIME: 2:45 PM
CASH PRIZE GI AND NO-GI, SUB-ONLY JIU-JITSU TOURNAMENT FOR ALL AGES AND BELT LEVELS.
- AS A POLICY, WE DO NOT ANNOUNCE BRACKET INFORMATION UNTIL REGISTRATION CLOSES. If you register for this tournament and do not have an opponent in your division, you have the option of moving to a different division or requesting a refund. Options are in the registration form. Don't bother asking about bracket information until registration closes.
- SPECIAL DIVISION: $500 OPEN BELT 170LB MAX NO-GI Championship Winner Take All
- $200-$1600 PAYOUT PER DIVISION. BASED NUMBER OF COMPETITORS PER DIVISION, PLEASE SEE CHART BELOW.
- REGISTRATION FEES:
- EARLY REGISTRATION FEE (First 10 Competitors): $99
- Competitors 11-50: $120
- Competitors 51-100: $135
- DIVISIONS: AGE, WEIGHT, AND BELT DIVISION ARE ON THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- BRACKETS AND SCHEDULE: WILL BE RELEASED ON THURSDAY MAY 17, 2023. We do not post bracket information until registration closes. If there is no one in our division of choice when registration closes, you have the option of moving to a different weight/belt/age level or taking a refund. Option are on the registration form. DON'T BOTHER ASKING ABOUT BRACKETS UNTIL THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION.
- WEIGH-INS: WILL BE THE MORNING OF THE TOURNAMENT. YOU CAN WEIGH IN WITHOUT YOUR GI. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A 0.9LB ALLOWANCE.
- UNIFORMS: Any non-offensive Gis or rash guards(for No-Gi) will be allowed.
- GUEST/COACHES TICKETS: $20 per person children 5 and under are free.
- THANK YOU
1022 1st Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134